You all must remember times in your homes when your father must be snoring, and you would be unable to sleep. This was the case, especially if the walls in your house were not all that soundproof. Well, you should know that there are almost a hundred million people in America itself who snore and snore all night long. It can be a genetic condition or even something which a person can develop later in life.
We can say that when there is a blockage of air occurring in a way that stops the air from moving freely in the nose, it creates tissue vibrations — in other words, snoring. It can become dreadful, even reaching the point where the snorer himself or herself lands up disturbing their own sleep due to the volume and intensity of their snoring. Steaming before sleeping is one way to get around this predicament. However, the best solution would be to procure an anti-snoring device. There is an abundance of these in the market, however, choosing the best one requires some knowledge.
What To Consider When Looking To Purchase An Anti-Snoring Device
There are a few main things to consider when looking to purchase an anti-snoring device for yourself or for someone you love. Whether it is to help someone sleep better, or to help yourself sleep better by quelling another’s snoring, here are the things to consider while buying an anti-snoring device.
1. How reliable the product is (you may find out about this via online reviews of the products)
2. The quality of the product (once, again, you may check the online reviews to find out about this)
3. Company reputation – although this may sound a bit superficial, it is quite an important thing to consider. Companies with good reputations have reached that level of praise for a reason. It’s because they sell a quality product, and it is worth it to buy from them.
4. Money back or return guarantees – this point goes to say that a company which offers a full refund (or the money-back guarantee) has complete confidence in their products. Linking to the previous point, reputable companies often provide this guarantee to their customers.
The Best Anti-Snoring Devices
According to the criteria mentioned above, here are the three best anti-snoring devices available in the market. These products have a high value for money and check all the boxes of reliability, quality, company reputation as well as the money-back guarantee.
1. SnoreMicro Anti-Snoring Device – this anti-snoring device consists of two tubes to insert in the nostrils, joined together with a dock at their bottom. The material for the tube is soft silicone; hence the fit in the nose is rather comfortable. By inserting this device in your nostrils, you make way for the air to pass through, reducing the blockage, hence reducing snoring.
2. SnoreQuiet Chin Strap – as the name suggests, this anti-snoring device consists of the following. It has a strap to fasten around your chin, around the top of your head. The strap works because its work is to keep your jaw just slightly ajar, enough to keep an air passage open, hence restricting snoring.
3. SleepRx Mouthpiece – this anti-snoring device is shaped like a mouth retainer. You place it in your mouth, and it pulls your jaw in a way forward that it unblocks the air passages causing the snoring. Hence, this retainer-like anti-snoring device works well.